Ramadan Kareem from all of us at Maggi. This Ramadan we want to help you take your Itfar meals to the next level with Maggi. We’ve got 5 incredible recipes for you to try this Ramadan.
- To kick things off we’ve got our incredible meat free Peanut Stew. Our peanut stew gets its wonderful creamy taste from Maggi Coconut Milk Powder, and an extra depth of flavour from a Maggi All Purpose Seasoning Tablette. This Peanut Stew is easy to make and will be a great crowd pleaser. Check out the recipe here.
- Our Cauliflower Butter Masala is meat free and combines our authentic Maggi Indian Masala Sauce with crispy baked cauliflower in a delicious buttery cream sauce. Check out the recipe here.
- Maggi Malaysian Extra Hot Chilli Sauce is so versatile and can go in so many dishes. One of our favourites is this Chilli Paneer, it’s sweet and sticky with a touch of chilli heat from our Maggi Malaysian Extra Hot Chilli Sauce. Check out the recipe here.
- Our Malaysian Quick Laksa uses 3 of our best loved Maggi products; Maggi Malaysian 2 Minute Chicken Noodles, Maggi Malaysian Extra Hot Chilli Sauce, and Maggi Coconut Powder. In just 10 minutes you can cook this fantastic recipe. It’s sure to leave everyone with a smile on their face. Check out the recipe here.
- Our Tangy Maggi Tamarind Sauce is full of flavour and spice, why not try it in our colourful chana chaat chickpea salad. It’s so good that you’ll be wanting to cook it again so don’t forget to bookmark the recipe. Check out the recipe here.
We hope you’ve enjoyed trying one of our fantastic recipes, we’d love to see what you’ve cooked up so why not share them on Instagram tagging @maggi_uk and using #maggimyway.