Abridged Terms and Conditions: UK, CI & IoM, 18+ new applicants only. Restrictions apply. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. There are 13,600 free samples available in total across all authorised platforms (8000 MAGGI SO JUICY BBQ Chicken 41g, and 5600 MAGGI SO JUICY MEXICAN Chicken 37g). These will be provided to qualifying applicants on a first come, first served basis. Applicants will be required to complete an online form with their full name, address, and email. Successful applicants may choose their preferred flavour while stocks last. In the event of the chosen sample being out of stock, the other variant will be sent. Offer will end when all allocated samples have been claimed by new, unique, genuine claimants. Claims received from any source or platform other than the official links/authorised partnerships will not qualify for the offer. This offer should not be shared or published. Free samples are not for re-sale. See full T&Cs for further details. The offer will be hosted via SoPost and their own terms will also be applicable. These can be seen at https://www.sopost.com/terms-of-use/
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
- Open to UK, CI & IoM residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Maximum of one sample per person/per verified email address. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to send a sample to claimants who make multiple claims. The offer is available to NEW claimants via the official links only and should not be shared or published on social media or elsewhere unless authorised by the Promoter to do so. Any claims received from claimants who made multiple claims in the MAGGI Free Sample promotion earlier this year, or from platforms or sources other than the official links/authorised partnerships, will not qualify for the offer. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- No purchase necessary.
- The first 13,600 valid applicants across all authorised platforms who complete an entry form with their first name, surname, postal address, and email address will be sent a complimentary sample of either MAGGI SO JUICY BBQ Chicken Recipe Mix (41g) OR MAGGI SO JUICY MEXICAN Chicken Recipe Mix (37g). Applicants may indicate their first choice, but samples will be sent out on a first come, first served basis and variants are subject to availability. In the event to the chosen/preferred variant being out of stock, the next available flavour will be sent. Maximum of one free sample per person/household/verified email account throughout the duration of the promotion. No cash or other alternative will be available in lieu of the stated item. Free samples must not be offered for re-sale.
- The samples will be available on a first come, first served basis. The offer will end when all allocated stock has been claimed by 13,600 genuine valid applicants. No cash or other alternative will be available in lieu of the free sample once all allocated stocks has been depleted. Applications are via the method as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available.
- Samples will be despatched within 28 days of receipt of a valid/genuine claim. The item will be sent via post using the address provided on the original application. The applicant will be responsible for ensuring all personal and delivery details are correct on the official application form. The Promoter cannot be responsible for the non-delivery of items in the event of incorrect details being provided. If the item cannot be delivered for any reason, and are returned to the Promoter, the Promoter will assume the item is unwanted and will not attempt to deliver again.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this offer.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the samples, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Promoter reserves the right to verify the applicants and to refuse to award the sample where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or participation using fraudulent means.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any applications that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any combination thereof.
- All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an application to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter/’we’: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA