Stock Pots Quick Beef, Onion & Sweet Potato Hash
With couscous and corriander
- 1 x Maggi® Beef Stock Pot
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 500g pack beef mince
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Handful fresh thyme leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 400g broccoli florets
- 200g frozen peas
- Cut the potatoes into bitesized chunks and cook in boiling water until tender (about 5-10 minutes). Drain.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the beef over a high heat until turning really brown and slightly crispy. Add the stock pot, thyme leaves and 3tbsp water and stir until mixed through. Tip the beef out onto a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil and fry the onion and cooked potato until turning brown. Add the drained potatoes to the pan and fry for a further minute before adding the cooked beef and frying for a couple more minutes to heat through.
- Steam the broccoli and peas, season the hash to taste and serve.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1570kJ / 382kcal or 19%
13.8g or 20%
5.6g or 28%
9.6g or 11%
1.35g or 23%
Energy per 100g**:389kJ/95kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® Stock Pots?
Spread the word on Facebook!