Stock Pots Moroccan Style Chicken & Chickpeas
With couscous and corriander
- 1 x Maggi® Chicken Stock Pot
- 1tbsp olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 3-4tbsp Moroccan harissa paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 85g dried apricots, chopped
- 200g couscous
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Small bunch fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a large non stick pan and fry the onion and chicken until browned then add the harrissa paste. Cook for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, chickpeas, apricots, stock pot and 300ml boiling water. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Prepare the couscous following the pack instructions and serve with the chicken and coriander.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2034kJ / 499kcal or 25%
8.5g or 12%
1.1g or 6%
16.7g or 19%
1.78g or 30%
Energy per 100g**:377kJ/92kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® Stock Pots?
Spread the word on Facebook!