Stock Pots Fast Goulash
With parsley, yogurt and rice
- 1 x Maggi® Beef Stock Pot
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g pack stir-fry beef strips
- 100g mushrooms, quartered
- 2tsp paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 500g potatoes, peeled and chunky diced
- 500g jar tomato and herb pasta sauce
- Handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Natural yogurt, to serve
- Steamed brown basmati rice, to serve
- Over a high heat brown the beef in half the oil in a large pan, then tip the beef onto a plate.
- Cook the mushrooms in the remaining oil in the same pan until golden.
- Add the paprika, pepper, potatoes, Maggi® stock pot, tomato sauce and 300ml boiling water and give everything a good stir. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
- Finally add the beef, heat through for 2 minutes then serve with the parsley, yogurt and rice.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2639kJ / 632kcal or 32%
13.3g or 19%
3.0g or 15%
13.2g or 15%
2.21g or 37%
Energy per 100g**:500kJ/120kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® Stock Pots?
Spread the word on Facebook!