Stock Pots Chicken & Sweetcorn Mash Pie
With sweetcorn and tarragon
- 1 x Maggi® Chicken Stock Pot
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 500g chicken breast fillets, skinned and sliced
- 4tbsp corn flour
- 125ml milk
- 165g can sweetcorn, drained
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Small bunch freshly chopped tarragon
- 55g reduced fat grated mature cheese
- 600g prepared mashed potato
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, (180°C for fan ovens) or Gas Mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the onion until golden brown. Tip onto a plate and cover.
- Pour the milk into the pan and whisk in the cornflour. Add 300ml boiling water and the stock pot. Bring up to the boil whisking regularly until thickened. Season with pepper. Remove from the heat and stir in the chicken, sweetcorn and tarragon.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
- Spread the mash on top of the pie base. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2194kJ / 518kcal or 26%
13.6g or 19%
5.9g or 30%
11.0g or 12%
1.74g or 29%
Energy per 100g**:420kJ/99kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® Stock Pots?
Spread the word on Facebook!