Stock Pots Chicken One Pot
With crème fraîche and green beans
- 1 x Maggi® Chicken Stock Pot
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced and washed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g pack skinless boneless chicken thigh fillets, cut into chunks
- 2tbsp plain flour
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 400g new potatoes, quartered
- 75ml white wine (optional)
- Small handful fresh thyme leaves (or 1tsp dried thyme)
- 4tbsp half-fat crème fraîche
- Steamed green beans, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the leek and garlic gently until softened.
- Add the chicken and sprinkle over the flour. Stir then add the carrots, potatoes, wine, stock pot, thyme and 300ml boiling water. Cover and simmer gently for about 30 minutes until the potatoes and chicken are cooked.
- Season and serve with crème fraîche and green beans.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1918kJ / 459kcal or 23%
17.6g or 25%
5.3g or 27%
7.7g or 9%
1.14g or 19%
Energy per 100g**:385kJ/92kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® Stock Pots?
Spread the word on Facebook!