Stock Pots Beef Stir Fry with Chilli
With cooked rice and lime wedges
- 1 x Maggi® Beef Stock Pot
- 300g long grain rice
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 inch piece root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 450g pack beef stir fry strips
- 420g pack stir fry vegetables
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- Lime wedges to serve (optional)
- Cook the rice in a large pan of boiling water following the pack instructions.
- Heat a large frying pan or wok until very hot. Add half the oil and quickly stir fry the chilli, garlic and ginger for a minute.
- Add the beef and stir fry for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked. Add the stock pot and stir through. Tip the beef out onto a plate and cover. Heat the pan and then the remaining oil and stir fry the vegetables for a few minutes. Add the beef to the pan and heat through, add the soy sauce.
- Serve the stir fry with the cooked rice and lime wedges.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2183kJ / 518kcal or 26%
11.9g or 17%
3.4g or 17%
7.1g or 8%
2.03g or 34%
Energy per 100g**:641kJ/152kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® Stock Pots?
Spread the word on Facebook!