Maggi® So Tender® Paprika Chicken
With steamed rice, mixed peppers and broccoli
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Tender® Paprika Chicken
- 200g carrots
- 440g rice
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 320g broccoli
- Cook rice as per cooking instructions. Dice the red and yellow peppers and then add them to the rice 2 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Prepare chicken using the seasoned cooking sheets as per instructions.
- Place broccoli into a saucepan with 100ml water. Cover and steam on medium heat until tender then strain.
- The paprika spiced juices from the chicken will flavour the whole plate. Ensure the chicken is piping hot and cooked throughout. Enjoy So Tender Paprika chicken.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1894kJ / 448kcal or 22%
3.9g or 6%
1.2g or 6%
5.5g or 6%
0.95g or 16%
Energy per 100g**:458kJ/108kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Tender®?
Spread the word on Facebook!