Maggi® So Tender® Mediterranean Tomato Chicken
With roasted new potatoes and garlic courgette with red onions
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Tender® Mediterranean Tomato Chicken
- 4 x 150g chicken breasts
- 700g new potatoes
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 large red onions
- 3 medium courgettes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C with fan) Gas mark 4. Slice the red onion and courgette and tip on a baking tray. Crush the garlic over the vegetables, sprinkle with 1tbsp vegetable oil and give the tray a shake. Place in the bottom of the oven.
- Halve the new potatoes and scatter on a baking try, sprinkle with 1 tbsp vegetable oil and place in the oven above the vegetables. The potatoes and vegetables will be ready just in time to serve your chicken.
- Prepare your chicken using the seasoned cooking sheets as per instructions.
- Just before the chicken is cooked through remove the vegetables from the oven and sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar before serving alongside your roasted potatoes and So Tender Mediterranean Tomato Chicken.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1615kJ / 383kcal or 19%
8.6g or 12%
1.4g or 7%
10.3g or 11%
1.00g or 17%
Energy per 100g**:519kJ/123kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Tender®?
Spread the word on Facebook!