Maggi® So Tender® Lemon & Dill Salmon
With crushed new potatoes, broccoli and French beans
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Tender® Lemon & Dill Salmon
- 4 x 140g salmon fillets
- 220g French beans
- 300g broccoli
- 480g new potatoes
- 2 tbsp half fat crème fraîche
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Black pepper
- Cut the new potatoes into quarters and place into a medium saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil for 10 minutes until cooked. Drain well..
- Meanwhile follow the cooking instructions on pack to prepare the salmon.
- Place the broccoli and green beans in a saucepan with boiling water. Boil until tender then strain.
- When the new potatoes are cooked and drained add the crème fraîche, spring onion and a grind of black pepper and crush together. Serve alongside the salmon and greens. Ensure the salmon is cooked through and piping hot.
THICKER PORTIONS may take longer to cook.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1988kJ / 476kcal or 24%
25.2g or 36%
5.6g or 28%
5.1g or 6%
0.72g or 12%
Energy per 100g**:528kJ/126kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Tender®?
Spread the word on Facebook!