Maggi® So Tender® Italian Herbs Chicken
With new potatoes, runner beans and carrots
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Tender® Italian Herbs Chicken
- 700g new potatoes
- 200g runner beans
- 200g carrots
- Place halved new potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil for 15-20 min until cooked. Drain well.
- Prepare chicken using the seasoned cooking sheets as per instructions.
- Place the sliced carrots and runner beans in a saucepan with 100ml water. Cover and steam on medium heat until tender then strain.
- The aromatic juices from the chicken will flavour the whole plate. Ensure the chicken is piping hot and cooked throughout. Enjoy So Tender Italian Herb chicken.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1314kJ / 311kcal or 16%
3.1g or 4%
1.0g or 5%
6.7g or 7%
0.87g or 15%
Energy per 100g**:325kJ/77kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Tender®?
Spread the word on Facebook!