Maggi® So Tender® Garlic Chicken
With homemade potato wedges, salad and cherry tomatoes
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Tender® Garlic Chicken
- 3 large potatoes
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 200g bag mixed salad leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C for fan ovens) or Gas mark 6. Slice the potatoes into wedges and place on a lined baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with black pepper and give them a shake. Bake for 30-40 minutes until crispy.
- Prepare chicken using the seasoned cooking sheets as per instructions.
- While the chicken is cooking slice the cherry tomatoes in half and scatter over mixed leaves.
- The garlicky juices from the chicken will flavour the whole plate. Ensure the chicken is piping hot and cooked throughout. Enjoy So Tender Garlic chicken.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1342kJ / 319kcal or 16%
8.5g or 12%
1.4g or 7%
4.1g or 5%
0.92g or 15%
Energy per 100g**:409kJ/97kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Tender®?
Spread the word on Facebook!