Maggi® So Tender® BBQ Chicken
With creamy sweet potato mash and corn on the cob
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Tender® BBQ Chicken
- 4 x 150g chicken breast
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp light crème fraîche
- 2 large corn on the cob
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes, place in a large sauce pan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook until soft. When the sweet potatoes are done, pour out the boiling water and add the light crème fraîche. Mash until smooth. Cover to keep warm.
- Prepare your chicken using the seasoned cooking sheets as per instructions.
- Cut the sweetcorn cobs into 1 inch slices, steam or boil for 3-5 minutes until tender, strain and serve alongside the chicken and sweet potato mash. The aromatic juices from the chicken will flavour the whole plate. Ensure the chicken is cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1494kJ / 253kcal or 13%
5.8g or 8%
2.3g or 12%
10.8g or 12%
1.12g or 19%
Energy per 100g**:429kJ/73kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Tender®?
Spread the word on Facebook!