Maggi® So Stir Fry™ Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
With mushrooms, mange tout and a red pepper
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Stir Fry™ Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 4 x 150g chicken breasts
- 250g mushrooms
- 200g mange tout
- 1 large red pepper (200g)
- 400ml cold water
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips 2cm thick. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok, add the chicken and cook on a high heat for 7-8 minutes until browned.
- Slice the mushrooms and red pepper, add to pan with the mange tout and stir fry for 6 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Sprinkle over the seasoning sachet and pour in 400ml of cold water.
- Break in the dry noodles, stir and cook on a medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until the water is absorbed and the noodles are soft. Ensure the chicken is cooked and piping hot throughout. Enjoy your delicious teriyaki Chicken noodles.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1794kJ / 427kcal or 21%
13.6g or 19%
4.8g or 24%
5.7g or 6%
1.47g or 25%
Energy per 100g**:491kJ/117kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Stir Fry™?
Spread the word on Facebook!