Maggi® So Stir Fry™ Singapore Curry Noodles
With carrots, a red pepper and a leek
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Stir Fry™ Singapore Curry Chicken Noodles
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 4 x 150g chicken breasts
- 3 x large carrots (375g)
- 1 large red pepper (200g)
- 1 large leek
- 400ml cold water
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips 2cm thick. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok, add the chicken and cook on a high heat for 7-8 minutes until browned.
- Slice the carrots, red pepper and leek, add to the pan and stir fry for 6 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Sprinkle over the seasoning sachet and pour in 400ml of cold water.
- Break in the dry noodles, stir and cook on a medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until the water is absorbed and the noodles are soft. Ensure the chicken is cooked and piping hot throughout. Enjoy your delicious Singapore Curry noodles.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1881kJ / 448kcal or 22%
14.5g or 21%
5.3g or 27%
11.8g or 13%
2.30g or 38%
Energy per 100g**:466kJ/111kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Stir Fry™?
Spread the word on Facebook!