Maggi® So Sticky™ Teriyaki Chicken
With stir-fried sesame noodles and vegetables
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Sticky Teriyaki Chicken
- 4 x 150g chicken breast
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion
- 300g mushrooms
- 400g stir fry mixed vegetables
- 300g egg noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare the Sticky Teriyaki Chicken according to the instructions on pack in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Cook or soak the noodles in water. Meanwhile heat the sesame seed oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the mixed vegetable and stir fry on a high heat for 3 minutes. Strain the noodles and add them to the vegetables, stir through and cook for another minute. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Serve the Teriyaki chicken over the stir fried sesame noodles and vegetables. The sauce from the chicken will flavour the whole dish. Ensure the chicken is piping hot throughout.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2405kJ / 571kcal or 29%
13.5g or 19%
1.9g or 10%
15.1g or 17%
1.76g or 29%
Energy per 100g**:462kJ/110kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Sticky™?
Spread the word on Facebook!