Maggi® So Sticky™ Hoisin Beef
With rice and spring onions
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Sticky Hoisin Beef
- 450g beef steak
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large red pepper
- 1 broccoli
- 720g cooked long grain rice (260g raw)
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Cook the rice in water according to instructions. Strain when cooked and sprinkle with finely sliced spring onions.
- Prepare the Sticky Hoisin Beef according to the instructions on pack in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Serve the Hoisin Beef over the rice and spring onions. The sauce from the beef will flavour the whole dish. Ensure the beef is piping hot throughout.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2144kJ / 508kcal or 25%
8.9g or 13%
2.3g or 12%
11.0g or 12%
1.75g or 29%
Energy per 100g**:486kJ/115kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Sticky™?
Spread the word on Facebook!