Maggi® So Sizzling™ Caramelised Red Onion Steak
With steamed rice, sweetcorn and sugar snap peas
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Sizzling Steak with Caramelised Onions
- 450g beef frying steak
- 2 large red onions
- 1 large red pepper
- 260g rice, uncooked
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn (200g)
- 240g sugar snap peas
Only available in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Cook the rice according to on pack instructions. Drain and add the sweetcorn a minute before the rice is ready.
- Meanwhile in a large non-stick pan cook the Sizzling Steak according to instructions. Just before the final stage, adding the sachet and water, steam or boil the sugar snap peas. The peas are best when just cooked and still crunchy; this takes about 2 minutes in rapidly boiling water.
- Sprinkle in the Maggi recipe mix and stir-fry for a minute. Add 100ml water and sizzle for another minute. Serve with the sweetcorn rice and crunchy sugar snap peas. Ensure the beef is cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2469kJ / 585kcal or 29%
11.2g or 16%
2.9g or 15%
20.3g or 23%
1.75g or 29%
Energy per 100g**:477kJ/113kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Sizzling™?
Spread the word on Facebook!