Maggi® So Juicy® Sweet & Sour Chicken
With steamed rice and stir fried vegetables
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 4 x 150g chicken breasts
- 260g rice, uncooked
- 1tbsp oil
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 2 large peppers
- 160g baby corn
- 1 medium broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Sweet & Sour Chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Cook the rice according to the on pack instructions.
- When the chicken has 10 minutes to go heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the vegetables and stir fry on a high heat for 3 minutes, turn the heat down to low for a final 2 minutes. The vegetables should be cooked but still crunchy.
- Serve the juicy sweet and sour chicken with the steamed rice and the stir fried vegetables. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2179kJ / 514kcal or 26%
3.2g or 5%
0.6g or 3%
13.1g or 15%
0.78g or 13%
Energy per 100g**:397kJ/94kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!