Maggi® So Juicy® Smoky Piri Piri Chicken
With sweet potato wedges, peas and sweetcorn
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Smoky Piri Piri Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 570g sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 360g frozen peas and sweetcorn
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Smoky Piri Piri chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and cut into wedges. Place onto a baking sheet and drizzle with 1tbsp of oil season with black pepper. Give the wedges a shake to coat them evenly. 15 minutes after the chicken has been in the oven place the wedges on the top shelf, turn them once during cooking.
- With 5 minutes cooking time to go pour the frozen peas and sweetcorn into a saucepan, cover with hot water and bring to the boil. Strain when cooked and serve alongside the Juicy Smoky Piri Piri chicken and sweet potato wedges. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1599kJ / 379kcal or 19%
6.2g or 9%
1.0g or 5%
16.8g or 19%
1.00g or 17%
Energy per 100g**:483kJ/114kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!