Maggi® So Juicy® Rosemary & Garlic Chicken
With new potatoes, carrots and green beans
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Rosemary & Garlic Chicken
- 1 small whole chicken (1.2kg)
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 480g New potatoes
- 5 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 400g green beans
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Rosemary & Garlic Chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a large plate.
- Boil the new potatoes for 15–20 minutes until cooked. Steam or boil the carrots and beans.
- Serve the vegetables and new potatoes alongside the Rosemary & Garlic Chicken. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (⅙ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1772kJ / 423kcal or 21%
20.6g or 29%
5.3g or 27%
8.5g or 9%
1.20g or 20%
Energy per 100g**:395kJ/94kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!