Maggi® So Juicy® Rich Red Wine & Shallots Beef
With mashed potato, broccoli and peas
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Rich Red Wine & Shallots Beef
- 450g extra lean diced beef
- 150g shallots
- Tin chopped tomatoes (230g)
- 3 medium potatoes
- 120ml semi skimmed milk
- 1 medium broccoli
- 160g frozen peas
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Beef & Red Wine as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the beef into a dish.
- Peel and dice the potatoes, bring to the boil in a saucepan until cooked. Drain and mash with the milk till smooth.
- Steam or boil the broccoli florets and peas for 3-5 minutes. Serve with the Beef & Red Wine and mashed potato. Ensure that the Beef is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1887kJ / 447kcal or 22%
7.5g or 11%
3.1g or 16%
14.2g or 16%
1.43g or 24%
Energy per 100g**:394kJ/93kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!