Maggi® So Juicy® Moroccan Chicken
With lemon and courgette couscous
A delicious meal the whole family will love!
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Moroccan Chicken
- 4 x 150g chicken
- 1 large onion
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 large tomatoes
- 280g couscous
- 1 medium courgette, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lemon
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Moroccan Chicken as directed in the cooking instructions on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, carefully open the bag and tip the chicken into a serving dish.
- Prepare the couscous 20 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Follow the on pack instructions to soak the couscous. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, grate the courgette and fry on high with the crushed garlic until just cooked. Remove from the heat and tip in the couscous. Dress with freshly squeezed lemon and freshly ground black pepper. Keep warm.
- Serve the courgette couscous alongside the Moroccan Chicken. Ensure the chicken is cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2329kJ / 551kcal or 28%
6.7g or 10%
1.0g or 5%
12.9g or 14%
1.71g or 29%
Energy per 100g**:427kJ/101kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!