Maggi® So Juicy® Mixed Herbs Chicken
With herby couscous, roasted tomatoes and peppery salad leaves
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Mixed Herbs Chicken
- 4 x 150g Chicken breasts
- 280g couscous, uncooked
- Bunch fresh herbs
- 240g cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 80g rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Mixed Herbs Chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Place the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with the oil. 10 minutes before the chicken is due to be ready place the tomatoes into the top shelf of the oven.
- Cook the couscous as per instructions. Finely chop a handful of herbs and the left over cherry tomatoes and add to mix through the couscous.
- Serve the tomatoes alongside the herby couscous with the juicy mixed herb chicken and a handful of washed rocket leaves. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2017kJ / 476kcal or 24%
3.5g or 5%
0.7g or 4%
6.4g or 7%
1.23g or 21%
Energy per 100g**:484kJ/114kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!