Maggi® So Juicy®Mild Tikka Masala Chicken
With boiled rice and stir fried aubergine and red pepper
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Mild Tikka Masala Chicken
- 600g skinless chicken breast (4 x 150g)
- tin chopped tomato (230g)
- 260g uncooked rice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1 large aubergine, diced
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Mild Tikka Masala as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Steam or boil the rice according to the pack instructions; this will take approximately 20 minutes. Meanwhile heat the oil in a large non-stick pan, over a high heat. Add the onion, red pepper and aubergine and stir fry for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Cover the vegetables with a lid and reduce the heat to low, cook for 10 minutes until soft. Serve alongside the rice and Mild Tikka Masala chicken. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2182kJ / 516kcal or 21%
6.3g or 9%
1.4g or 7%
13.1g or 15%
1.25g or 21%
Energy per 100g**:396kJ/94kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!