Maggi® So Juicy® Italian Meatballs
With spaghetti and mixed salad
A quick and tasty dinner the whole family will love!
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Italian Meatballs
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 large red onion
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 300g spaghetti, uncooked
- 200g mixed leaves
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Italian meatballs as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the meatballs into a dish.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the recipe, approximately 15 minutes before the meatballs are ready.
- Create a quick salad with mixed leaves and cherry tomatoes. Serve alongside the spaghetti and juicy Italian meatballs. Ensure that the meatballs are fully cooked through and piping hot..
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2312kJ / 548kcal or 27%
10.6g or 15%
3.7g or 19%
12.3g or 14%
1.76g or 29%
Energy per 100g**:593kJ/141kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!