Maggi® So Juicy® Italian Chicken
Serve your chicken with pasta
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Italian Chicken
- 4 x 150g chicken breasts
- 1 large courgette
- 1 large red pepper
- Tin chopped tomatoes (230g)
- 300g pasta shapes, uncooked
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Italian Chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Cook the pasta shapes according to the recipe, approximately 15 minutes before the chicken is ready.
- Serve the pasta with the Italian Chicken. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2132kJ / 504kcal or 25%
4.7g or 7%
1.0g or 5%
7.6g or 8%
1.62g or 27%
Energy per 100g**:462kJ/109kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!