Maggi® So Juicy® Hot Jalfrezi Chicken
With boiled rice and mint yogurt
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Hot Jalfrezi Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts ( 4 x 150g)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes (230g)
- 260g uncooked rice
- 4 tbsp low fat yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Jalfrezi Chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Meanwhile steam or boil the rice according to the pack instructions; this will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve the rice alongside your Hot Jalfrezi Chicken and low fat yogurt. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2064kJ / 487kcal or 24%
3.3g or 5%
1.0g or 5%
12.8g or 14%
1.51g or 25%
Energy per 100g**:412kJ/97kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!