Maggi® So Juicy®Creamy Butter Chicken
With homemade saag aloo
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Creamy Butter Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken breast (4 x 150g)
- 100ml water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 720g potatoes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 450g baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Creamy Butter Chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan, over a medium heat. Add the sliced onions and cooked until caramelised. Peel and dice the potatoes into 1 inch cubes then add to the onions with the garlic. Cover with a lid, turn the hob down to low and turn occasionally.
- Cook the potatoes till soft then add the spinach, gently mix until the spinach has wilted and cooked. Serve alongside the Creamy Butter Chicken. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1734kJ / 411kcal or 21%
6.3g or 9%
1.4g or 7%
9.1g or 10%
1.11g or 19%
Energy per 100g**:357kJ/85kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!