Maggi® So Juicy® Burrito Chicken
With tortilla wraps, homemade salsa and mixed salad leaves
A delicious meal the whole family will love!
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Burrito Chicken
- 450g diced chicken breast
- 100g easy cook rice
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- Kidney beans (210g tin)
- 4 mini tortilla wraps
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 3 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped (to taste)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1tbsp fresh coriander (10g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the burrito chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking dice and chop all the ingredients for the fresh salsa. Mix together, squeeze over the lime juice and give it a good stir. Add just the right amount of chilli for your taste.
- Serve the Burrito chicken in mini wraps with mixed leaves. Add a dollop of salsa alongside for zingy freshness. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1740kJ / 411kcal or 21%
4.4g or 6%
1.2g or 6%
10.0g or 11%
1.80g or 30%
Energy per 100g**:408kJ/96kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!