Maggi® So Juicy® BBQ Ribs
With a jacket potato, light coleslaw and a fresh green salad
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy BBQ Ribs
- 750g pork ribs
- 4 small jacket potatoes
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- ½ small cabbage, finely sliced
- 1tbsp light mayonnaise
- 400g bag light green salad
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the BBQ Ribs as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the ribs into a dish.
- Wash the potatoes and place onto a baking tray. Add the potatoes to the top of the oven to bake for 1 hour.
- In the meantime mix the grated carrot, cabbage and mayonnaise together to make your light coleslaw.
- Serve your BBQ Ribs with a side of green salad, coleslaw and a baked jacket potato. Ensure that the ribs are fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
1578kJ / 377kcal or 19%
17.2g or 25%
5.3g or 27%
8.3g or 9%
1.16g or 19%
Energy per 100g**:358kJ/86kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!