Maggi® So Juicy® Balti Chicken
With steamed rice, low fat yogurt and fresh coriander leaves
- 1 x pack Maggi® So Juicy Balti Chicken
- 4 x 150g chicken breasts
- 1 large onion
- Tin of chopped tomatoes (230g)
- 120g low fat yoghurt
- 260g rice, uncooked
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan) or Gas Mark 4. Prepare the Balti Chicken as directed on the pack. At the end of the cooking time, open the bag and tip the chicken into a dish.
- Meanwhile steam the rice according to the pack instructions, this will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve the Balti Chicken with a side of rice, 2 tablespoons low fat yoghurt and a sprinkle of fresh coriander leaves over the top. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot.
Each serving (¼ total meal**) contains of an adult's Reference Intake (RI)*
2051kJ / 484kcal or 24%
3.2g or 5%
0.7g or 4%
9.4g or 10%
1.27g or 21%
Energy per 100g**:427kJ/101kcal
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
Love Maggi® So Juicy®?
Spread the word on Facebook!